Fields of study
→ Marine Science – Environment & Environment protection
→ Electrical Engineering – Electronic Engineering – Telecommunications – Information Technology – Automation
→ Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering & Mechanical Engineering Subcommittee
→ Construction Techniques
→ Natural and Social Sciences – Education Sciences
The conference participants
- Scientists, teaching staff, researchers in related fields in Vietnam and in foreign countries.
- Teaching staff, research students, graduate students and students of Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport.
- The plenary session will be organized from 08: 30 to 10: 30 A.M. on May 17, 2018 by UT to review scientific &technological activities between 2015 and 2018, and new reports.
- The seminars at the subcommittees including oral presentations and posters will be organized from 10:30 to 16:30 on May 17, 2018.
- The exhibition of Scientific and Technological Achievements: between May 15, 2018 and May 17, 2018, UT will host an on campus exhibition to display the research works of UT and other organizations in the period of 2015 – 2018.