MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT
HO CHI MINH CITY
UNIVERSITY OF TRANSPORT
CSOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom-Happiness
THE 4TH CONFERENCE ON SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (May 17, 2018)
The 4th Conference of Science and Technology of Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport (UT) is scheduled to be organized on May 17, 2018, on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the establishment of the university (May 18th, 1988 – May 18th, 2018), and 55 years of Vietnam Science and Technology Day (May 18, 1963 – May 18, 2018).
1. The conference objectives
The conference aims at evaluating, reviewing and promoting the scientific research and technology transfer activities at UT in order to better meet the requirements of modernization and industrialization of the country, especially in the transportation field, and facilitate the academic and techonological exchanges among UT, training and research institutions, and domestic and foreign enterprises.
2.The conference participants
– Scientists, teaching staff, researchers in related fields in Vietnam and in foreign countries
– Teaching staff, research students, graduate students and students of Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport.
– The plenary session will be organized from 08: 30 to 10: 30 A.M. on May 17, 2018 by UT to review scientific & technological activities between 2015 and 2018, and new reports.
– The seminars at the subcommittees including oral presentations and posters will be organized from 10:30 to 16:30 on May 17, 2018.
– The exhibition of Scientific and Technological Achievements: between May 15, 2018 and May 17, 2018, UT will host an on-campus exhibition to display the research works of UT and other organizations in the period of 2015 – 2018.
4. Fields of study
– Marine Science – Environment & Environment protection
– Electrical Engineering – Electronic Engineering – Telecommunications – Information Technology – Automation
– Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering & Mechanical Engineering
– Construction Techniques
– Natural and Social Sciences – Education Sciences
5. Procedures for submission of reports
– Abstracts and full text papers will be submitted online at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=hnkhcn2018ut
– The article format as directed will be downloaded from the conference website (attached file)
– Languages of the articles and the conference presentations: Either Vietnamese or English.
6. Sienticic publications and selected reports
– The submitted scientific will be selected, reviewed and posted on the conference proceedings (with ISBN index).
– The Department of Science – Technology, Research & Development will support the authors with the procedure for publishing their full-text articles on the following journals: Transportation Science and Technology (ISSN: 1859-4263); Science and Technology Development – VNU-HCM (ISSN: 1859-0128); Transportation (ISSN: 0866-7012); Marine Science and Technology (ISSN: 1859-316X), and so on.
– For more information, please contact the conference Secretariat or consult the conference website.
– February 28, 2018: Deadline for submission of abstracts
– March 31, 2018: Deadline for submission of full-text papers to be posted on the conference proceedings;
– April 16, 2018: the Organizing Committee send out the conference schedule and invitations;
– May 17, 2018: the organization of the Plenary session and Subcommittees’ sessions
8. Steering Committee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Van Thu – President
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dong Van Huong – Vice – President
Assoc. Prof.Dr. Nguyen Ba Hoang – Member
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dong Van Huong – Chairman
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vu Ngọc Bich – Director, Department of Science – Technology, Research & Development, Vice – Chairman
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Xuan Kien – President, Graduate Institute, Member
Dr. Nguyen Thuy Hong Van – Director, Department of International Relations, Member
MSc. Nguyen Hai Duong – Secretary, the Communist Youth Union, Member
10. Scientific Committee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Ba Hoang – Vice – President
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Huu Khuong – Department Head, Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Marine Science – Environment & Environment protection Subcommittee
Assoc. Prof.Dr. Nguyen Phung Hung – Chair
Dr. Pham Thi Anh – Vice-Chair
Dr. Nguyen Phuoc Quy Phong – Member
Dr. Nguyen Xuan Thanh – Member
Dr. Mai Thi Hai Ha – Member
M.S. Pham Ngoc Ha – Secretary of Subcommittee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ho Thi Thu Hoa- Chair
Dr. Nguyen Van Khoang – Vice – Chair
Dr. Pham Thi Nga – Member
Dr. Tran Quang Phu – Member
Dr. Tran Thi Anh Tam – Member, Secretary of Subcommittee
Electrical Engineering – Electronic Engineering – Telecommunications – Information Technology – Automation Subcommittee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dang Xuan Kien – Chair
Dr. Le Van Quoc Anh – Vice – Chair
Dr. Vo Cong Phuong – Member
Dr. Nguyen Huu Chan Thanh – Member
Dr. Le Quang Duc – Member
Dr. Tran Thien Thanh – Member
Dr.Nguyen Luong Anh Tuan – Secretary of Subcommittee
Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering & Mechanical Engineering Subcommittee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Phan Van Quan – Chair
Dr. Le Van Vang – Vice-Chair
Dr. Tran Van Trung – Member
Dr. Hoang Anh Tuan – Member
Dr. Do Hung Chien – Member, Secretary of Subcommittee
Construction Techniques Subcommittee
Prof. Dr. Vu Truong Vu – Chair
Dr. Nguyen Quoc Hien – Vice-Chair
Dr. Pham Tien Cuong – Member
Dr. Mai Luu – Member
Dr. Vu Hong Nghiep – Member
Dr. Vu Van Nghi – Secretary of Subcommittee
Natural and Social Sciences – Education Sciences Subcommittee
Dr. Vu Ngoc Lanh – Head
Dr. Nguyen Thuy Hong Van Vice-Head
Dr. Vu Thi Lan Anh – Member
M.S. Nguyen Minh Tuan – Member
M.S. Huynh Van Tung – Member
– M.S. Hoang Thi Xuan
– M.S. Vu Hai Nam
– BSc. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Mai
Address: Department of Science – Technology, Research and Development – Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport, Room A202, No.2, D3 Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 848 38 035 341 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Publishing Committee
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Dong Van Huong – Chief Editor, Journal of Transportation Science and Technology
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Vu Ngoc Bich – Deputy – Chief Editor, Journal of Transportation Science and Technology
BSc. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Mai – Editor, Journal of Transportation Science and Technology
M.S. Vu Hai Nam – Staff, Department of International Relations
Ho Chi Minh City University of Transport would like to invite all the lecturers and researchers at universities and colleges; scientists working at research institutes and science and technology organizations; and members of professional associations in relation to the conference theme in Vietnam and foreign countries to register, submit your research papers and attend the conference. .
With warm greetings.
ON BEHALF OF THE PRESIDENTVICE-PRESIDENT
Prof. Dr. Dong Van Huong